Monday, April 9, 2012

It's Safety First with Home Doggz Pet Sitters

You can't be too careful these days...especially when it comes to placing your loved ones in the care of someone you don't know.

You read their website and testimonials, but still aren't quite sure.

At Home Doggz, we understand this natural angst that all parents of kids or pets have.

I am the father of 3 young children and also have pets. When I am not with my kids or if I have to leave my pets in the care of another person, I have often felt emotional uneasiness.

That feeling is called love. When you love something like we love our kids and animals, emotional angst is normal.

The key is finding the person or person's that know how to calm this emotional angst.

I would have a difficult time leaving my kids or pets with someone that didn't have any of their own.

How would they understand how to help them?

How would they know how uneasy I feel when I leave?

Home Doggz Pet Sitters has a complete understanding of how you feel, but more importantly, we know how to set you at ease.

I have been involved in Real Estate for 8 years helping families across the Metroplex. To be involved in Real Estate, you must be licensed, background tested and finger printed.

The State of Texas trusts me to enter the homes of people across the state. As a precaution, I am also bonded and insured.

Accidents do happen, as a parent I know it is better to be prepared in advance. I don't leave the safety of my children or my pets to chance...and you shouldn't either.

You want a Pet Sitter that will take care of your pets in the best possible manner and a Pet Sitter that will help you feel emotionally strong while you are away.

Home Doggz is in a unique position to do both.

We will make you feel safe, because we are safe.

We will make you feel secure, because we are security approved.

Home Doggz can do all the intangibles and still provide you with the highest quality customer service in the market.

Let Home Doggz help you!

Home Doggz is a pet sitting service that services Carrollton, Allen, Frisco, Lewisville and surrounding cities. We are a fun, creative, successful and happy bunch that are driven by our servant hearts. Curt Fletcher founded Home Doggz after a very successful career in Real Estate where he helped over 500 families find homes...and he cannot wait to help you too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment