Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What pets give us

When I think of my pets, I think...

Furry
Friendly
Cuddly
Happy
Excited
Comforting
Curious

When I think of how they feel when placed in a kennel, I think...

Scared
Nervous
Uneasy
Loud
Sad
Confused
Upset

Home Doggz alleviates your pets from those feelings. We come to your home at the schedule you desire and shower your pets with love and affection while you are away.

Call Home Doggz today and let us help your pet feel good when you are not home.

Let your pets stay home and be comfortable.

Home Doggz is a pet sitting service that services Carrollton, Allen, Frisco, Lewisville and surrounding cities. We are a fun, creative, successful and happy bunch that are driven by our servant hearts. Curt Fletcher founded Home Doggz after a very successful career in Real Estate where he helped over 500 families find homes...and he cannot wait to help you too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment